- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Terms & Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on HealthMark’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial)
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on HealthMark’s web site
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by HealthMark at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on HealthMark’s web site are provided “as is.” HealthMark makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, HealthMark does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall HealthMark or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on HealthMark’s Internet site, even if HealthMark or a HealthMark authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on HealthMark’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. HealthMark does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. HealthMark may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. HealthMark does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
HealthMark has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by HealthMark of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to HealthMark’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
HealthMark’s Request Manager Payments Disclaimer
Fees within the release of information industry are imposed to cover time and labor involved. Fees are driven by state, federal law, or guidelines which can involve calculations based on page counts, materials used, mailing costs, and specific state labor rates. An itemized invoice will be sent by HealthMark when fees apply.
Refund or Cancellation Policy
Refunds will be issued for overpayments. Since most records are available online after payment, cancellations and refunds will not be issued after records are made available for download.
A Request Manager user an email address and name are required to set up an account and will be retained by HealthMark for tracking and PHI disclosure logs. No payment information is retained within databases for use outside of the transactions being processed. All stored card information is managed and maintained via Braintree payment processing and tokenization.
Shipping Time Frame
In the case where records are requested to be shipped, delivery typically occurs 1-5 business days from the ship date.